GENERAL INFORMATION TIPS – TECNO DISPLAY SHOWCASES
Below are some tips on frequently asked questions to transmit to your customer service department.
- All tempered glass
- Shipped fully assembled
- Fully adjustable shelves
- All cases equipped with electrical cord with switch
- 50 watt halogen top lights
- Mirror Deck standard on all towers, wall showcases and countertop cases (except GL1 and GL2 open cases)
- Available in many laminate or wood veneer finishes at two price levels:
- Price Level 1: Black, White, Gray, Oak, Cherry, Maple, Rosewood, Windsor Mahogany, Walnut
- Price Level 2: Brushed Gold, Brushed Silver, Glossy Pearwood, Wood Veneer finishes in Cherry, Mahogany and Walnut
- Three finishes of aluminum framing: Brushed Silver; Gold and Black
- Additional sidelight option –Sidelights are 20 watt halogen
- Mirror back option on towers and wall cases
- Security locks (except GL1 and GL2 open cases)
- Rolling casters or levelers
- The anodized aluminum framing on our showcases is available in three
different finishes: Gold, Brushed Silver and Black.
- Each of our standard cabinet finishes is paired up with a frame color that is complimentary to the finish:
- Black Finish/Black Frame, White Finish/Silver Frame, Cherry Finish/Gold Frame and so on.
- Frame color can be changed from the “standard” by noting this change on the order. All
three colors are identically priced.
- The size of most of our showcases can be customized in several ways:
- Increase the size of the wood cabinet: bottom cabinet only, top cabinet only or both
- Increase height of glass area
- Increase height of glass area and cabinets
- Some of our showcases (GL104, GL105, GL5) can be equipped with more than
7 side spotlights. This will require additional transformers and
therefore will increase the cost.
- Our series of budget cases SLF900, SLF901, SFL902 are priced competitively
and manufactured at once in high volume. Therefore they are available
only as shown (no additional options are available).
- All showcases are available with either rolling casters or levelers.
Please feel free to call our customer service department any time if you have
product questions. Below are some tips to transmit to your customer service department regarding Tecno Display Showcases:The Tecno Display Difference
- In most cases, hinged door, sliding door or piano hinged storage can be added to any showcase that has a base cabinet (SFL Line excluded.)